domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

MANLUL 4: MEN'S CARE




The first image that came to my mind when I smelled the new Dior fragrance for men was a road trip I made through the Amalfi Coast in Italy. My friend and I drove through the shore on a vintage vespa, which was a beautiful adventure I will never forget. The Amalfi fresh smell of lemon is unique. For the mornings after a big party I use the Dior Eye Serum and the Clarins Energizing Gel wich has a very soft and fresh texture. After a long day at the beach always the Clarins After-Sun with light texture.
La primera imágen que me vino al oler la nueva Colonia de Dior Hombre fue un viaje que hice en moto por la Costa Amalfintana. Recorrí con un amigo todos los acantilados y playas en una Vespa antigua y fue una aventura que nunca olvidaré, el olor a limón de Amalfi es único. Para los días después de fiesta utilizo el Serum de Dior y y el Gel Anti-Fatiga de Clarins que tiene una textura muy suave y un olor muy fresco. Después de un día al sol siempre el gel After-Sun de Clarins de textura ligera. 
Miguel.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario